…with a big sigh of relief….
That’s right, I’ve finally taken the leap to get this blog going. I’ve been procrastinating on launching my blog.
Why? Well, not only are blogs a ton of work – I mean the writing & editing (those are actually two things I love), but also the graphics, the promotion…my mindset says it’s exhausting.
BUT what good is it going to do me to not take action? NONE! So here I am.
You’re probably wondering who the heck I am and what this blog is going to be about so that you can make an intelligent and informed decision on whether or not you should read it.
::sounds of loud applause::
LET’S START WITH AN INTRODUCTION
For those of you who don’t know me, welcome to my site, and ultimately my blog.
I’m Bri Leichliter, and I want to tell you some not-so-secret secrets about me.
Because I love efficiency and don’t want to bore you with an autobiography, I figured a to-the-point bullet list would suffice.
- I’m just an average everyday girl who enjoys spending most of her time in sweats.
- I’m from a small town in western Pennsylvania.
- I’m married to an amazing man who just so happens to be a chiropractor (yay for free adjustments!).
- I have three beautiful furbabies – Hank, Hannah, and Henry.
- I love being outdoors.
- I’m kind of messy. My husband jokes with me that our home cannot have any flat surfaces for me to put things!
- I currently work full-time 9-5 job with a manufacturing company while also running 3 businesses. You heard that right.
- Finding ways to do tasks quicker, better, and with less margin for error is my specialty.
- Flowcharts are my JAM and I use them for everything.
- I learned that I love and am really good at writing business processes and procedures, so I took the leap to freelance for small businesses earlier this year.
- I love helping small businesses prepare to GROW. Seriously, I’m super passionate about this.
So that’s a little bit about me. If you want a lengthier intro, you can read about me on my About Me page. Hopefully you made it through all of that and are still with me…
SO ABOUT THIS BLOG…
I get it, I really do. I’ve read blogs. MANY blogs. Some provide me value, some don’t. So how is this blog going to be different?
As I mentioned, I love working with businesses to help them prepare for growth. I wanted to create a blog to provide business managers, business owners and entrepreneurs with some tips to set solid foundations within their business in the area that most people despise – processes and procedures.
What most people don’t realize is that if you are wanting to scale your business and need to prepare to hire staff or already have employees who are lazy, then you need to set some solid standards and accountability measures to grow the business that you dream of.
NO COOKIE CUTTER PROGRAMS HERE!
Your business should be about YOU and YOUR BRAND. So why set yourself up with just another program that is going to tell you their model about their business?
Seriously, let’s do things YOUR way. I want to harness your inner control freak and make sure that your business stays fully you and that anyone you hire on is going to understand your values and your expectations.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As most business owners, I don’t want to bite off more than I can chew, so I’m not going to make false promises to you. New blog posts will be published once a month, maybe twice (if I’m really feeling in the mood).
If you want to hear from me more, then come on over to the Facebook Community where we interact daily. I sometimes run giveaways for my Facebook Community ONLY, so be there or be square.
If you have any questions or are interested in getting your business started on the right foot, or need some guidance, I offer sessions that I like to call “Discover Your Process Potential”. You can book this free 30 minute call here.
Catch you on the flipside!
Think other people would enjoy this blog? Spread the love by pinning the image below! Just hover on the photo and click on the “P”!